HomeOur Story in varginia


Let’s reuse it Recycling’s mission is to make recycling easy and accessible so that every one of us can help protect our planet.
Did you know that the U.S. generates an average of 25 billion pounds of textiles per year? That’s about 82 pounds per U.S. residents! Of that 82 pounds only 15% gets donated or recycled and the other 85% goes to our landfills.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) estimates that textile waste accounts for nearly 5% of all landfill space.
At Let’s reuse it Recycling we are dedicated to help keep the approximate 21 billion pounds of post-consumer textile waste (PCTW) out of the landfills.
Our team collects, sorts and bundle each items so that everything can be recycled.
By simply using our services you are doing your part to help preserve our environment.


Schedule your free Pick-up

About Us

we have been helping create collection hubs in Washington, D.C., Virginia, and Maryland, which we use to collect unwanted clothing and shoes.

Email us


and get a free pick up drive

Area served

Virginia, Washington DC & Maryland